Find a Facilitator
Which Facilitator is Right For You?
P/E Certified Facilitators receive training in the P/E assessment and feedback process. Our Facilitators are unique, which means they use P/E in different settings and have varying levels of experience working with couples. Before you decide to work with a Facilitator, consider what parts of the experience are important to you and your partner. We encourage you to talk about what you are looking for with a prospective Facilitator. Use the questions below to start thinking.
- º What experience do you have working with couples?
- º Do you work within a specific faith tradition?
- º Are you a licensed counselor or therapist? If yes, in what field?
- º How many feedback sessions do you typically recommend?
- º How much do you charge for the assessment and feedback sessions?
- º What expectations do you have of the couples you are counseling/educating?
What languages can I take the P/E assessment in?
English, Spanish, French, Korean, German, Chinese, Romanian, Taiwanese, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese